Re: Confusion over Copy.c/Count rows from file patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Confusion over Copy.c/Count rows from file patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
mike g <mike@thegodshalls.com> writes:
> If there is a simple explanation to why ProcessUtility is not called the
> first time COPY is executed and it is from then on it could help me a
> lot.

CreateCommandTag is called before the query is executed, I believe.
        regards, tom lane

PS: if you want useful comments on diffs, you should try to avoid having
half the diff consist of bogus changes in whitespace.

Сообщение: Re: Reducing expression evaluation overhead
Сообщение: Re: Reducing expression evaluation overhead