Re: Tablespaces oddity?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tablespaces oddity?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Philip Yarra <philip@utiba.com> writes:
> Someone else might be able to see a better way to write this query, but I
> think it would be good if \d could show this information, when you really
> want to know which tablespace an object is on.

If \d doesn't say anything then the table is in the database's default
tablespace.  I see nothing wrong with that, and I do object to
cluttering \d output with information that will be of no interest to
people not using tablespaces.

> Note also that \l won't show you the tablespace for a DB, so you need
> to query pg_database to even know which is the default tablespace for
> a DB.

I wouldn't object to adding default tablespace to \l output, or maybe \l+.