Re: BUG #2386: pg_restore doesn't restore large objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2386: pg_restore doesn't restore large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Patrick Headley" <linxconsulting@comcast.net> writes:
> I then switched over to a Windows Server 2003 machine with PostgreSQL 8.0.4
> installed and used pg_restore from the PostgreSQL bin folder. The version
> for pg_restore on that machine is v8.0.4.5277. On the Windows 2003 machine
> the restore worked. Only thing is that I lost a lot of the output from
> pg_restore that appeared in the command window because the lines scrolled
> out of the display buffer. However, at the point where the error occurred on
> the Windows XP machine the Windows 2003 machine prompted me for the password
> a second time.

Hm, that's interesting.  IIRC, pre-8.1 pg_restore uses a second
connection while trying to restore blobs.  It sounds like you're
describing some sort of failure to establish that second connection.
Do the two servers have identical pg_hba.conf setups?

Сообщение: Re: connection problem in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: connection problem in postgresql