Re: slow queries over information schema.tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: slow queries over information schema.tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm not thrilled about depending on sinval without locking,
> particularly given that my proposal to make sure we
> AcceptInvalidationMessages() at least once per query was shouted down.

It's fairly hard to imagine practical cases where we'd not call
AcceptInvalidationMessages at least once per query, so I'm not
very sure what you're on about.

Сообщение: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement
Сообщение: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement