Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Claudio Natoli <claudio.natoli@memetrics.com> writes:
> That's my 2c. I don't see anything that can't make a June 1 deadline
> (assuming we are expected to keep to it! :-)... the only unknown for me is
> the sync/fsync code Tom is doing, only as I have no idea where he is up to.
> I've been AWOL for a month, but will again start actively contributing, but
> as things stand there isn't a great deal left to do to take Win32 to beta.

I am willing to commit to making the fsync thing happen by June 1.  If
you are confident that everything else can be fixed by then, my vote is
to hold to the June 1 schedule.  (I was just panicking because some
other folk didn't think everything else could get done...)

Сообщение: Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion
Сообщение: Re: Call for 7.5 feature completion