Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> Builds with the attached patch.

Applied.

> APPDATA/postgresql/psql_history
> Does not appear to work. Do I need to do anything to make psql create
> this file?

Enable READLINE/HISTORY.

> A quick look at input.c makes it seem like this is only used when
> READLINE is enabled. And READLINE is disabled on win32 because it
> breaks.

Hmm.  I wonder if that breakage had anything to do with the lack of
proper support for home-directory stuff?  Might be entertaining to
un-disable it and see what happens now.

> APPDATA/postgresql/root.crt
> Works insofar that it prevents me to connect if I put an invalid
> certificate in that file, and permits me to connect if I put the correct
> cert there. AFAIK, that should be all there is to it :-)

Good enough check for me.

I'm out of here for the next several hours --- if you have any
last-minute RC4 patches, try to get Bruce's attention ...

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..