Re: SET WITHOUT CLUSTER patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SET WITHOUT CLUSTER patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is the new grammar that I added:

> | ALTER TABLE relation_expr SET WITHOUT CLUSTER

> Now, I have to change that relation_expr to qualified_name.  However,
> this causes shift/reduce errors. (Due to ALTER TABLE relation_expr SET
> WITHOUT OIDS.)

Well, seems like what you have to do is leave it as relation_expr
as far as bison is concerned, but test in the C-code action and error
out if "*" was specified.  (Accepting ONLY seems alright to me.)

You could possibly find a solution at the grammar level but it'd
probably be a much worse kluge ...