Re: Regression - GNUmakefile - pg_usleep

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression - GNUmakefile - pg_usleep
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Rocco Altier" <RoccoA@Routescape.com> writes:
> Attached patch fixes the SHLIB_LINK to add pgport now that pg_usleep is
> added.

It seems highly unlikely that this will accomplish anything, given that
SHLIB_LINK is not used to construct regress.so.

> This is needed for AIX to resolve symbols at compile time.

I'm still wondering why that platform has such a hard time finding
symbols that are in the backend.

Probably a better fix is to make the new do_sleep function use
plain old sleep() instead of pg_usleep().

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch to fix plpython on OS X
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch to fix plpython on OS X