Re: BUG #15857: Parallel Hash Join makes join instead of exists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15857: Parallel Hash Join makes join instead of exists
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Thanks for the fast review.  Updated.  I'll default to waiting until
> after I see the tags for the release that's in progress unless you
> think it should be included.

OK to push as far as I'm concerned.  I am not expecting to have to
re-wrap given the lack of packagers complaints so far, and if we
do re-wrap, I'd be OK with including this fix.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15857: Parallel Hash Join makes join instead of exists
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15857: Parallel Hash Join makes join instead of exists