Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Saturday 11 July 2009 18:23:59 Tom Lane wrote:
>> So far as I can find in a quick google search, neither of these families
>> of functions exist on Windows :-(.  So I think maybe the best approach
>> is the second one --- we could implement a port/ module that provides a
>> version of whichever drand48 function we need.

> It would be possible to implement random_r the same way if we are going to
> write something for windows anyway - Is it possible that it might be usefull
> somewhere else?

I think a decent version of random_r would be more work than it's worth.

(In practice we'd probably just lift the module from one of the BSDen
anyway, so maybe "work" is the wrong measure here, but code size is
still relevant.)

Сообщение: Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
Сообщение: Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold