Re: Patch Count?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch Count?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
>> How do you get the count?  CVS names at the tail of the commit?

> I don't know; Marc and you did it.  I'm looking for the number of *people*,
> not the number of patches.   So part of it would come from your mailbox.

Trolling through the pgsql-patches archives might work to count the
number of different people who submitted patches.  The number of those
whose work got accepted would be a bit lower of course.  If you want the
latter you probably have to troll the CVS logs --- and I'd be a bit
worried that we might have failed to credit some patches properly in the
CVS entries.  Are you after an optimistic number or a pessimistic one?