Re: Bug with CREATE CONSRAINT TRIGGER and attisdropped

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug with CREATE CONSRAINT TRIGGER and attisdropped
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER doesn't respect attisdropped.  Unfortunately I
> really don't have the time to submit a patch at the moment - sorry :(

> test=# create constraint trigger "$1" after insert or update on "slave" from
> master not deferrable initially immediate for each row execute procedure
> "RI_FKey_check_ins" ('$1', 'slave', 'master', 'UNSPECIFIED', 'a', 'x');

I'm not sure this is a bug.  For CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER to complain
at trigger creation time, you'd have to make it assume that it
understood the contents of the parameters passed to the trigger.
That seems like a bad idea; I'm willing to settle for run-time
detection instead.