[WAY OT] Re: Link to bug webpage

От Tom Lane
Тема [WAY OT] Re: Link to bug webpage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Egads!  An Internet where people don't remember Kibo...

Yup, I do.  I think he gave up years ago, though.

I useta be a small-time kibozer myself --- back in the early days of
JPEG, when a lot of people didn't really understand the format, I had
a little perl script that trolled a hundred or so likely newsgroups
for references to JPEG.  And I followed up where appropriate.  Didn't
have an automatic responder though, and I never tried to scan the whole
feed.
        regards, tom lane        organizer, Independent JPEG Group