Re: Bad value for type BigDecimal : Infinity

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bad value for type BigDecimal : Infinity
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
[ redirecting to jdbc list ]

Ivan Petrov <capacytron@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi, I'm using postgres JDBC driver version 42.2.23
> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.postgresql/postgresql/42.2.23
> Here is my exception

> Bad value for type BigDecimal : Infinity; nested exception is
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Bad value for type BigDecimal : Infinity
> Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Bad value for type BigDecimal
> : Infinity
> at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgResultSet.toBigDecimal(PgResultSet.java:3064)
> at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgResultSet.toBigDecimal(PgResultSet.java:3073)
> at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgResultSet.getNumeric(PgResultSet.java:2491)

I dunno, does BigDecimal have a concept of infinity?  If not, this
doesn't seem like something the driver can avoid for you.  If it
does, then something needs to be updated to be aware that PG now
supports infinities in type numeric.