Re: Old pg_xlog files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Old pg_xlog files
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Tass Chapman" <tasseh.postgres@gmail.com> writes:
> Any suggestions on what I can look at to see why the checkpoint was so far
> outstanding and why it hung on in a Zombie state when we tried a soft boot?

If it was in a funny process state, I'd guess that there was some
hardware problem that caused a disk write request to hang up.  You
can get stuck in uninterruptible disk wait for quite a long time if
the disk doesn't respond.

Сообщение: Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary
Сообщение: Re: question about the admin contrib module and binary