Re: what does "initplan" operation in explain output mean?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: what does "initplan" operation in explain output mean?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Mark Rostron <mrostron@ql2.com> writes:
> So am I right in assuming that the aggregate sub-query ( against work_active ) results will not assist with
constraintexclusion in the sub-query against work_unit (if we introduce range partitions on this table)?

Dunno.  You didn't actually show what you were hoping would work, or
work differently as the case may be.

От: Mark Rostron
Сообщение: Re: what does "initplan" operation in explain output mean?
От: Maciek Sakrejda
Сообщение: Optimizing NOT IN plans / verify rewrite