Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: configure can't detect proper pthread flags
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> I suggest that we revert that work-around for that GCC bug, and stop
> testing the pthread flags as soon as we find one that works.

OK ...

> Then we can
> also remove the test for whether the compiler produces any warnings.

Don't see how that follows?

> AFAICS, after that our ax_thread.m4 file is not materially different
> from the upstream autoconf-archive version. Let's just replace our
> ax_pthread.m4 file with the latest upstream version.

It definitely *would* be nice to get back in sync with the upstream
version of that file.  But I'm unconvinced about the warnings angle.

Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.