Re: Win32 testing needed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Win32 testing needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> writes:
> We could have *two* handles open to the syslogger file, but that's
> probably more fragile. Making the current write_syslogger_file static
> and providing another function that converts in a local buffer and
> calles write_syslogger_file seems best.

Agreed (although actually I was thinking of preserving
write_syslogger_file as the externally visible name and renaming the
existing function to a static "write_syslogger_file_binary" or some such
--- fewer files to touch that way).  Do you have time to write and check
this today?  I could write it but am not in a good position to test it.