Re: Remaining items for 8.4 (was Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1710))

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Remaining items for 8.4 (was Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1710))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Improve Performance of Multi-Batch Hash Join for Skewed Data Sets

> I believe everyone's happy with the performance testing that's been
> done. Some of the logic ought to be moved to the planner, and maybe
> there's some other cleanup to do.

I'll take this up next.  AFAIR refactoring to put that which should be
in the planner into the planner was the only significant issue.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with accesing Oracle from plperlu functionwhen using remote pg client.
Сообщение: Re: Problem with accesing Oracle from plperlu functionwhen using remote pg client.