Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2024-07-22 08:46:03 -0400, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 7/21/24 17:26, Thomas Munro wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 8:34 AM Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> > > Hmmm, maybe nevermind? I rebooted the mac mini and now it seems to be
> > > working. Maybe someone can confirm. There ought to be plenty of space
> > > available for sonoma and ventura at the same time now.
> >
> > Thanks for doing that.  Initial results are that it's running the
> > tests much more slowly.  Example:
> >
> > https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5607066713194496
> >
> > I wonder if there is a way to use the external drive for caching
> > images and so on, but the faster (?) internal drive for work...
>
> Maybe -- I moved the symlink to include only the "cache" part of the tree
> under ~/.tart.
> [...]
> Previously I had the entire "~/.tart" directory tree on the external drive.
>
> Please check again.

That looks like it did the trick! E.g. [1] has good timings.

I triggered a run with Sonoma that did end up scheduled on your machine [2], let's
see how that goes. Looks like it's perhaps downloading the image again :/.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

[1] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6187836754362368
[2] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5190473306865664