Re: race condition in pg_class

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: race condition in pg_class
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 07:45:25PM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2024 at 09:48:51AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> > It's not this patch set's fault, but I'm not very pleased to see that
> > the injection point wait events have been shoehorned into the
> > "Extension" category
>
> I've replied on that branch of the thread.

I think the attached covers all comments to date.  I gave everything v3, but
most patches have just a no-conflict rebase vs. v2.  The exceptions are
inplace031-inj-wait-event (implements the holding from that branch of the
thread) and inplace050-tests-inj (updated to cooperate with inplace031).  Much
of inplace031-inj-wait-event is essentially s/Extension/Custom/ for the
infrastructure common to the two custom wait event types.

Thanks,
nm

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Revive num_dead_tuples column of pg_stat_progress_vacuum
Сообщение: Re: Revive num_dead_tuples column of pg_stat_progress_vacuum