Re: Postgresql OOM

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Postgresql OOM
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2024-06-06 13:58:24 +0100, Pantelis Theodosiou wrote:
> I am not qualified to answer on the OOM issue but why are you joining the
> same table (outputrequest) 4 times (using an identical join condition)?

The conditions aren't actually the same
    rpl_rec_tro.      input_sequence = r.input_sequence
    rpl_snd_tro.reply_input_sequence = r.input_sequence
    snd_tro.    reply_input_sequence = t.input_sequence

First two are r.input_sequence to different columns, the third one also uses
reply_input_sequence but joins to t, not r.

Greetings,

Andres Freund