Re: meson vs windows perl

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: meson vs windows perl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2024-04-05 16:12:12 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> OK, this has been fixed and checked. The attached is what I propose.

The perl command is pretty hard to read. What about using python's shlex
module instead? Rough draft attached.  Still not very pretty, but seems easier
to read?

It'd be even better if we could just get perl to print out the flags in an
easier to parse way, but I couldn't immediately see a way.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения