Re: CFbot does not recognize patch contents

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: CFbot does not recognize patch contents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am able to apply all your patches. I found that a similar thing
> happened before [0] and I guess your case is similar. Adding Thomas to
> CC, he may be able to help more.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

> Nitpick: There is a trailing space warning while applying one of your patches:
> Applying: Row pattern recognition patch (docs).
> .git/rebase-apply/patch:81: trailing whitespace.
>  company  |   tdate    | price | first_value | max | count

Yes, I know. The reason why there's a trailing whitespace is, I copied
the psql output and pasted it into the docs. I wonder why psql adds
the whitespace. Unless there's a good reason to do that, I think it's
better to fix psql so that it does not emit trailing spaces in its
output.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii