Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I used to do this step when I first started hacking on Postgres because
that's what it says to do, but I've only ever used the in-tree one for many
years now, and I'm not aware of any scenario where I might need to download
a new version from the buildfarm.  I see that the in-tree copy wasn't added
until 2010 (commit 1604057), so maybe this is just leftover from back then.

Could we remove this note now?

--
Nathan Bossart