Re: Failing streaming replication on PostgreSQL 14

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Failing streaming replication on PostgreSQL 14
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2024-Apr-15, Nicolas Seinlet wrote:

> I'm using the Ubuntu/cyphered ZFS/PostgreSQL combination. I'm using
> Ubuntu LTS (20.04 22.04) and provided ZFS/PostgreSQL with LTS
> (PostgreSQL 12 on Ubuntu 20.04 and 14 on 22.04).

What exactly is "cyphered ZFS"?  Can you reproduce the problem with some
other filesystem?  If it's something very unusual, it might well be a
bug in the filesystem.

"Find a bug in a program, and fix it, and the program will work today.
Show the program how to find and fix a bug, and the program
will work forever" (Oliver Silfridge)

Сообщение: Re: (When) can a single SQL statement return multiple result sets?
Сообщение: Re: (When) can a single SQL statement return multiple result sets?