Re: gcc 12.1.0 warning

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: gcc 12.1.0 warning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-10-27 13:09:01 +0300, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
> I was testing 'upgrading CI Debian images to bookworm'. I tested the
> bookworm on REL_15, REL_16 and upstream. REL_16 and upstream finished
> successfully but the CompilerWarnings task failed on REL_15 with the
> same error.

Is that still the case?  I briefly tried to repro this outside of CI and
couldn't reproduce the warning.

I'd really like to upgrade the CI images, it doesn't seem great to continue
using oldstable.

> gcc version: 12.2.0
>
> CI Run: https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6151742664998912

Unfortunately the logs aren't accessible anymore, so I can't check the precise
patch level of the compiler and/or the precise invocation used.

Greetings,

Andres Freund