Re: Allow non-superuser to cancel superuser tasks.

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Allow non-superuser to cancel superuser tasks.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:10:35 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in

out>, arg=<optimized out>) at procsignal.c:240
> > #4  0x000056361c328801 in shmem_exit (code=code@entry=1) at ipc.c:276
> > #9  0x000056361c3378d7 in ConditionVariableTimedSleep
> > (cv=0x7fbcb9632224, timeout=timeout@entry=-1,
> I can see this stack trace as well.  Capturing a bit more than your
> own stack, this is crashing in the autovacuum worker while waiting on
> a condition variable when processing a ProcessInterrupts().
>
> That may point to a legit bug with condition variables in this
> context, actually?  From what I can see, issuing a signal on a backend
> process waiting with a condition variable is able to process the
> interrupt correctly.

ProcSignalInit sets up CleanupProcSignalState to be called via
on_shmem_exit. If the CV is allocated in a dsm segment, shmem_exit
should have detached the region for the CV.  CV cleanup code should be
invoked via before_shmem_exit.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi