Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On 2024-Apr-03, Alexander Lakhin wrote:

> I've managed to trigger an assert added by 53c2a97a9.
> Please try the following script against a server compiled with
> -DTEST_SUMMARIZE_SERIAL (initially I observed this failure without the
> define, it just simplifies reproducing...):

Ah yes, absolutely, we're missing to trade the correct SLRU bank lock
there.  This rewrite of that small piece should fix it.  Thanks for
reporting this.

"Pido que me den el Nobel por razones humanitarias" (Nicanor Parra)

Вложения