Re: ALTER TABLE SET ACCESS METHOD on partitioned tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE SET ACCESS METHOD on partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-19, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> 0001 is Michaël's patch, 0002 are my proposed changes.

Doh, I sent the wrong set of attachments.  But I see no reason to post
again: what I attached as 0001 is what I wrote was going to be 0002,
Michaël's patch is already in archives, and the CI tests with both
applied on current master are running here:
https://cirrus-ci.com/build/6404370015715328

Michaël, I'll leave this for you to push ...

Thanks!