Re: pg_column_toast_chunk_id: a function to get a chunk ID of a TOASTed value

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: pg_column_toast_chunk_id: a function to get a chunk ID of a TOASTed value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 05, 2024 at 04:28:23PM +0900, Yugo NAGATA wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2024 17:59:56 +0800
> jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
>> v6 patch looks good.
>
> Thank you for your review and updating the status to RwC!

I think this one needs a (pretty trivial) rebase.  I spent a few minutes
testing it out and looking at the code, and it seems generally reasonable
to me.  Do you think it's worth adding something like a
pg_column_toast_num_chunks() function that returns the number of chunks for
the TOASTed value, too?

--
Nathan Bossart