Re: Remove Start* macros from postmaster.c to ease understanding of code

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Remove Start* macros from postmaster.c to ease understanding of code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20240122210740.7vq5fd4woixpwx3f%40awork3.anarazel.de#6eb7595873392621d60e6b5a723941bc

> I agree that its easier to not have to refer back to the macros only to
> see that they're all invoking StartChildProcess(X). All invocations are
> within postmaster.c.

Seems reasonable to me.

--
Nathan Bossart

От: reid.thompson@crunchydata.com
Сообщение: Remove Start* macros from postmaster.c to ease understanding of code