Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-29, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 12:44, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> > Thanks!  I committed 0001 now.  I also renamed the new
> > pq_parse_int_param to pqParseIntParam, for consistency with other
> > routines there.  Please rebase the other patches.
>
> Awesome! Rebased, and renamed pq_release_conn_hosts to
> pqReleaseConnHosts for the same consistency reasons.

Thank you, looks good.

I propose the following minor/trivial fixes over your initial 3 patches.

"I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the
fonts on the menu.  Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking
about food" (Donald Knuth)

Вложения