Re: src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl test comment fix

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl test comment fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
How about rewording it more extensively?  It doesn't read great IMO.
I would use something like

# In the upgraded instance, the running status and failover option of the
# subscription with the failover option should have been preserved; the other
# should not.
# So regress_sub1 should still have subenabled,subfailover set to true,
# while regress_sub2 should have both set to false.

I think the symmetry between the two lines confuses more than helps.
It's not a huge thing but since we're editing anyway, why not?

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster
 than society gathers wisdom."  (Isaac Asimov)