Re: Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Report planning memory in EXPLAIN ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Okay, so I gave this another look and concluded that I definitely didn't
like the whole business of having one level open the explain group and
return outwards whether it had been done so that the other level would
close it.  So I made the code do what I said I thought it should do
(adding a new function peek_buffer_usage to report whether BUFFERS would
print anything), and I have to say that it looks much better to me with
that.

I also added a trivial test for EXPLAIN EXECUTE, which was uncovered,
and some other minor stylistic changes.

And with that I pushed it.

#error "Operator lives in the wrong universe"
  ("Use of cookies in real-time system development", M. Gleixner, M. Mc Guire)