Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-28, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 at 10:51, Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
> > Both of those are fixed now.
>
> Okay, there turned out to also be an issue on Windows with
> setKeepalivesWin32 not being available in fe-cancel.c. That's fixed
> now too (as well as some minor formatting issues).

Thanks!  I committed 0001 now.  I also renamed the new
pq_parse_int_param to pqParseIntParam, for consistency with other
routines there.  Please rebase the other patches.

Thanks,

Thou shalt check the array bounds of all strings (indeed, all arrays), for
surely where thou typest "foo" someone someday shall type
"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (5th Commandment for C programmers)