Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations

От Sutou Kouhei
Тема Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In <20240124.144936.67229716500876806.kou@clear-code.com>
  "Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations" on Wed, 24 Jan 2024 14:49:36 +0900 (JST),
  Sutou Kouhei <kou@clear-code.com> wrote:

> I've implemented custom COPY format feature based on the
> current design discussion. See the attached patches for
> details.

I forgot to mention one note. Documentation isn't included
in these patches. I'll write it after all (or some) patches
are merged. Is it OK?

Thanks,
--
kou