Re: Oom on temp (un-analyzed table caused by JIT) V16.1 [Fixed Already]

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Oom on temp (un-analyzed table caused by JIT) V16.1 [Fixed Already]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 10:48:12AM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> This does bring up an interesting point, I don't think there is a way
> for a user to know whether the server is jit enabled or not (apart
> from explaining a query with costs adjusted but that's not all that
> userfriendly).  Maybe we need a way to reliably tell if JIT is active
> or not.

I thought this is what pg_jit_available() is for?

postgres=> SHOW jit;
 jit
-----
 on
(1 Zeile)

postgres=> SELECT pg_jit_available();
 pg_jit_available
(1 Zeile)

Michael

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum