Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 04:42:27PM -0600, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 06:47:44PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> +            char       *cmdEnd = psprintf(" OWNER TO %s", fmtId(te->owner));
>> +
>> +            IssueCommandPerBlob(AH, te, "ALTER LARGE OBJECT ", cmdEnd);
>
> This is just a nitpick, but is there any reason not to have
> IssueCommandPerBlob() accept a format string and the corresponding
> arguments?

Eh, I guess you'd have to find some other way of specifying where the OID
is supposed to go, which would probably be weird.  Please disregard this
one.

--
Nathan Bossart

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects