Re: ci: Build standalone INSTALL file

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ci: Build standalone INSTALL file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2023-12-20 15:28:56 +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> +      time make -s -j${BUILD_JOBS} -C doc/src/sgml all INSTALL
> unrelated pet peeve: "make -C doc/src/sgml all" doesn't build all docs targets..

Well, building the PDF takes a *long* time and is rarely required. I think
there's an argument for adding INSTALL to all - however, there's a reason not
to as well: It has pandoc as an additional dependency, which isn't small...

Andres

Сообщение: Re: ci: Build standalone INSTALL file
Сообщение: Re: ci: Build standalone INSTALL file