Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree

От NINGWEI CHEN
Тема Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:05:24 +0900
Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 12:17:04PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > On 2023-09-26 Tu 01:25, NINGWEI CHEN wrote:
> >> hamerkop is not yet prepared for Meson builds, but we plan to work on this support soon.
> >> If we go with Meson builds exclusively right now, we will have to temporarily remove the master/HEAD for a while.
> >
> > I don't think we should switch to that until you're ready.
>
> Agreed that it would just be breaking a build for the sake of breaking
> it.  Saying that, the last exchange that we had about hamerkop
> switching to meson was two months ago.  Are there any plans to do the
> switch?
> --
> Michael

Sorry for the delayed response.
We are currently working on transitioning to meson build at hamerkop and
anticipating that this can be accomplished by no later than January.

If the old build scripts are removed before that, hamerkop will be temporarily
taken off the master branch, and will rejoin once the adjustment is done.

Best Regards.
--
SRA OSS LLC
Chen Ningwei<chen@sraoss.co.jp>