Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations

От Sutou Kouhei
Тема Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In <CAMT0RQRqVo4fGDWHqOn+wr_eoiXQVfyC=8-c=H=y6VcNxi6BvQ@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations" on Sat, 9 Dec 2023 12:38:46 +0100,
  Hannu Krosing <hannuk@google.com> wrote:

> Please also see my presentation slides from last years PostgreSQL
> Conference in Berlin (attached)

Thanks for sharing your idea here.

> The main Idea is to make not just "format", but also "transport" and
> "stream processing" extendable via virtual function tables.

"Transport" and "stream processing" are out of scope in this
thread. How about starting new threads for them and discuss
them there?

> Btw, will any of you here be in Prague next week ?

Sorry. No.

Thanks,
--
kou