Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 14, 2023 at 10:46:25PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> FWIW, there are other backward compatibility macros out there like
> tuplestore_donestoring which was introduced by commit dd04e95 21 years
> ago and SPI_push() and its friends which were made no-ops macros by
> commit 1833f1a 7 years ago. Debian code search shows very minimal
> usages of the above macros. Can we do away with
> tuplestore_donestoring?

Can we take these other things to a separate thread?

--
Nathan Bossart

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro
Сообщение: Re: retire MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren backwards compatibility macro