Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 30 Oct 2023 14:15:53 +0530, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote in
> > > I imagine there are cases where people want to initialize all of them
> > > at the same time in addition to initializing one at a time.
> >
> > FWIW, I fairly often wanted it, but forgot about that:p
>
> Isn't calling pg_stat_reset_shared() for all stats types helping you
> out? Is there any problem with it? Can you be more specific about the
> use-case?

Oh. Sorry, it's my bad. pg_stat_reset_shared() is sufficient.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Zhang Mingli
Сообщение: Re: COPY TO (FREEZE)?
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Is this a problem in GenericXLogFinish()?