Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Add new option 'all' to pg_stat_reset_shared()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 30 Oct 2023 16:35:19 +0900, torikoshia <torikoshia@oss.nttdata.com> wrote in
> Hi,
>
> After 96f052613f3, we have below 6 types of parameter for
> pg_stat_reset_shared().
>
>   "archiver", "bgwriter", "checkpointer", "io", "recovery_prefetch",
>   "wal"
>
> How about adding a new option 'all' to delete all targets above?
>
> I imagine there are cases where people want to initialize all of them
> at the same time in addition to initializing one at a time.

FWIW, I fairly often wanted it, but forgot about that:p

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: A recent message added to pg_upgade