Re: COPY TO (FREEZE)?

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: COPY TO (FREEZE)?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:35:02 -0400, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote in
> You are 100% correct.  Updated patch attached.

-                 errmsg("COPY force not null only available using COPY FROM")));
+                 errmsg("COPY force not null cannot be used with COPY TO")));

I find the term "force not null" hard to translate, especially into
Japaese, as its literal translation doesn't align with the entire
message.  The most recent translation for it is the literal rendition
of "FORCE_NOT_NULL option of COPY can only be used with COPY FROM".

In short, for translation convenience, I would prefer if "force not
null" were "FORCE_NOT_NULL".

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi