Re: BUG #18127: Assertion HaveRegisteredOrActiveSnapshot failed on REINDEX CONCURRENTLY when blocksize=1

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #18127: Assertion HaveRegisteredOrActiveSnapshot failed on REINDEX CONCURRENTLY when blocksize=1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2023-09-22 15:00:01 +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Andres, could you please look at this and determine whether the state,
> highlighted by the assert, is unexpected?

Yes, I think these are a problem.  I don't really see another solution than
making the assertions trigger more widely and going through and fixing the
cases one by one.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18127: Assertion HaveRegisteredOrActiveSnapshot failed on REINDEX CONCURRENTLY when blocksize=1