Re: [16] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (run_as_owner = ...) is a no-op

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [16] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (run_as_owner = ...) is a no-op
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2023-Sep-11, Amit Kapila wrote:

> Shall we push this before 16 or wait for it? I don't if we have enough
> time or if it is worth pushing at the last minute. I can take care of
> pushing this tomorrow morning if we decide that it is okay to go ahead
> with this unless Jeff or Robert pushes it.

You should not push anything to the 16 branch until you see the tag come
through tomorrow.  There is not enough time for a buildfarm round.

Al principio era UNIX, y UNIX habló y dijo: "Hello world\n".
No dijo "Hello New Jersey\n", ni "Hello USA\n".