Re: information_schema and not-null constraints

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: information_schema and not-null constraints
Дата
Re: information_schema and not-null constraints  (Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Sep-04, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In reference to [1], 0001 attached to this email contains the updated
> view definitions that I propose.

Given the downthread discussion, I propose the attached.  There are no
changes to v2, other than dropping the test part.

We can improve the situation for domains separately and likewise for
testing.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Can a role have indirect ADMIN OPTION on another role?
Сообщение: Re: Can a role have indirect ADMIN OPTION on another role?