Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: pg_stat_get_backend_subxact() and backend IDs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 09:50:41AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Sorry, I'm only just noticing this thread. Thanks, Nathan, Ian, and
> others, for your work on this. Apart from hoping that the 0002 patch
> will get a more detailed commit message spelling out the problem very
> explicitly, I don't have any comments on the proposed patches.

I'm about to spend way too much time writing the commit message for 0002,
but I plan to commit both patches sometime today.

--
Nathan Bossart

Сообщение: Re: tablecmds.c/MergeAttributes() cleanup
Сообщение: Re: tablecmds.c/MergeAttributes() cleanup